Rehearsal Room Rules
Please note that due to current circumstances the following rules will be in place for all rehearsal sessions:
- It is mandatory to bring your own vocal microphones – we will not be providing them. All other equipment as described on the website will still be available.
- It is mandatory to wipe down all high contact surfaces on arrival and departure. Hand sanitiser will be provided in the room but we strongly suggest bringing your own wipes/spray.
- A one-way system will be in place for getting in and out of the building – please follow the arrows and signage when arriving and leaving
- When arriving, if there is already a band in the rehearsal room, please bring any equipment into the building and wait behind the line until the band has vacated the room.
- Please ensure you have finished in time to wipe all surfaces down and be out of the room by the end of your session time to allow the next session to start on time, unless the Manager has advised otherwise. Failure to do this will lead to a delay throughout the day and you will be fined.